Are you awaiting “Christmas”? Christmas is one of the craziest times of the year, where most families gather together, or invite friends and family over for Christmas dinners and create a ruckus trying to enjoy the full-swing of a wintery, snowy Christmas in most parts of the world.
It’s as if Christmas is the doorway to taking the one opportunity for families to take a dig at each other, invoking snide remarks and inciting fun laughs, while making memories that they can cherish together for the times to come.
Escape the old spite remarks and rock your way through Christmas by adding suspender belts set and tights bought online into your outfit and charming everyone seated at the table.
Before we begin to try and tell you how to outdo yourself this year wearing 6 strap suspender belts, let’s introduce you to suspenders itself.
What is a Suspender Belt?
A suspender is the single most perfectly iconic style when it comes to lingerie. The suspender ties together lingerie and hosiery, making you look ravishing and gorgeous at any dinner. In fact, the gorgeous look that you have on could ward off the evil aunt vibes and make you the talk of the crowd you frequent during festivities.
You could attach your favourite tights online to the suspender belts and get a full-on lingerie set. Some people confuse suspenders with braces, and others call suspenders as stockings or suspender tights. So are they one and the same thing?
Garter Belt vs Garter Stockings
Truth be told, garter belts are exactly the same as a suspender belt. Some assume that a garter belt maybe something more than just a suspender belt. However, it’s not. Depending on the lingerie brand you focus on, they use these two words to describe them interchangeably. In fact, the difference may just be as simple as English is to the UK or the USA.
How Can You Say They Are The Absolute Same Thing?
Here’s how we can tell:
- You can attach both garter belts and suspender belts to stockings or tights of your choice.
- Know that garter belts and suspender belts are both one-piece clothing.
- The only difference that garter belt suspender belts have is they are different in terms of their usage. Garters are definitely way sexier than the other and are preferably worn on wedding days. They are usually paired with hold-ups or matching stockings.
Why Are They Popular?
One of the most popular types of suspender belts is the 6 strap suspender belts. The reason behind such popularity which continues to grow each year is that they are timeless and classy.
How You Could Be The Showstopper Your Christmas Party?
Wearing suspender belts is not really everyone’s cup of tea. Not everyone can carry off the look. In order to look ravishing with your perfectly styled suspender belts, you need to avoid these mistakes, and you’ll look like the showstopper you were hoping to be.
- Wear the Suspender Belt Not Let the Suspender Belt Wear You – Comfort is key. If you aren’t comfortable wearing suspender belts, there’s no way you’ll look confident wearing them.
- Don’t Pair It with the wrong outfits – The entire ensemble matters. Pairing the suspenders under a tight pair of jeans is ideally of no use. Pair the suspender belts and stocking with the right out and don’t be afraid to show them off. There’s no point hiding them away.
- Mix and match various lingerie apparel – Suspender belts can be rocked with a variety of different types of lingerie items. Don’t be afraid to experiment. You don’t always have to match things in the same colour. Try different things.
- Don’t take them too seriously – Suspender belts aren’t the formalwear of the lingerie world. They aren’t specifically made for weddings or high profile events. You can just as easily use them on the daily.
- Don’t play down the rest of your lingerie – Make sure that all the other lingerie you wear alongside these favourite 6 strap suspender belts are upto the mark. Try not to pair faded away thongs with them.
Making a note of these items could definitely ensure you look the boldest and the most beautiful woman in your gathering for Christmas. Put on that favourite outfit and rock that look, girl!